OxaMedia Corporation is strongly opposed to sending unsolicited email. Under the terms of our Application Service Provider contract, OxaMedia Corporation will not allow a customer to use our product to distribute spam, nor allow unsolicited commercial email (UCE). In regards to our AdConneXa Adserving solution and our OxaMedia site, OxaMedia Corp will not allow any subscribers to use our domains for their marketing as no software tools are provided by us.
Definition of Spam from MAPS- Mail Abuse Prevention System
An email is spam if:
- The recipient’s personal identity and context are irrelevant because the message is equally applicable to many other potential recipients; AND
- The recipient has not verifiably granted deliberate, explicit, and still-revocable permission for it to be sent; AND
- The transmission and reception of the message appears to the recipient to give a disproportionate benefit to the sender.
All our corporate domains (adconnexa.com, oxamedia.com , adsbwm.com) are not used by OxaMedia Corp for any email marketing.
- OxaMedia DOES NOT send out unsolicited email (UCE/Spam).
- OxaMedia DOES NOT knowingly do business with any company that participates in sending UCE/Spam.
- OxaMedia DOES NOT sell or exchange personal information from our opt-in lists.
- OxaMedia REFERES to the CAN-SPAM law as email conduct of business.