OxaMedia offers the opportunity to use standard display ads, as well as creative customized solutions according to customer aims.
Ad formats allowed:
- Rich media (flash)
- In-banner Video
(not available for self-service account – Support Team assistance is required)
As per content and technical specs, OxaMedia follows the guidelines indicated by IAB© (Interactive Advertising Bureau) and Google© – DoubleClick©, Microsoft© Advertising and Yahoo© Display advertising.
Standard ads can be:
- Animated (Gif and Flash)
- Static (non-animated) (.JPG, .JPEG, .PNG or .GIF)
- Full Banner
- Small Square
- Large Rectangle
- Medium Rectangle
- Standard Skyscraper
- Thin Skyscraper
- Large Square
VALID FOR ANY TYPE OF BANNER
- Banners must contain the name and/or the advertiser logo
- A visible border must be used for banners with entire or partial white background.
- A graphic design that misleads users to click on the banner is not allowed.
- Ads must not employ rapid flashing animation techniques or Windows-style interface emulations.
- Ads cannot automatically open auto-install prompts, executable command prompts, pop-ups, pop-unders, and/or any type of browser window
- Banner ads may not contain phone numbers.
- Max weight of file: 140 Kb
- Animation length: Max 30 seconds
- Video Banner
- Expandable Video Banner
- Traditional banner (any size allowed) distributed as a video
- Activated with a single click, mouse-over or auto-initiation
- Video Clip
- Video placed at the beginning of a video stream
- An integrated player that allows the distribution of video content and video ads
- Video Size: 50MB
- Formats: ADVI, FLV, QuickTime, Windows Media or MPEG
- Aspect ratio: 4:3
- Suggested video length: 15 secs or less
- Max video length: 30 secs or less
All creatives must be approved by OxaMedia Team before starting a campaign.